Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

Cool game

always nice to see some sort of 'intelligent test' game on NG
I really enjoy this kind of games

no bugs and the design is simple yet it fits the theme

the only problem I'm having is that you can decide between 'qwerty' and 'azerty' in the speed test
it's a bit annoying to see highlighted letters that are placed on a different spot

next to that small detail, I don't see any problems
well done!!

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

great minigame

and a great tribute as well
the only thing that could need improvement is to not let those people dissappear if you wait too long to get your drink
the scrolling of the screen actually is the deadline to get your drink before you have to wait for the next one, so let them just try and help their hero without going inside if peeman is taking too long

and now in egoraptor's best voice

"GOD, there's piss everywhere!"

In3structoTank! In3structoTank!

Finally a new version of one of my fav games

the bomb is a cool upgrade to get to the ground when your fuel is almost empty
addictive game once again and I loved the bosses

although it would be cool if you could have added more missions
it's nice that you've put a variety in them (like dodging the bombs etc) but like a few people said, the adventure mode is kinda 'short'
if you're planning a fourth version perhaps add several stages to each mission so you have more missions to play before you reach the boss

perhaps add a few minibosses as well
for example if your goal is to get a 50 combo, that there's some sort of flying miniboss who's trying to push you to the ground

next to that, another wonderful game made by you guys

also the whole starfox reference made my whole day ^^
It's weird that I actually remembered the whole SF dialogues :D
nice touch ;)

Turtlodyssey Turtlodyssey

good timewaster

this game was fun. I'm a sucker when it comes to 8bit style graphic games.
The story was simple and straight to the point and the controls were easy to use

I think this game could have lots of more potential if it had:
- more levels/enemies
- a random pattern when the weebl attacks

all in all, it's a fun game to play, but I'm sure if you could add more variation to the game that you could possibly have a + 4.30 game

I would keep up the splendid work and try to raise the bar for a future project
good work ;)

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

game of the year!!

it's perfect, just perfect

you should go make your own console and show xbox and PS how real games are being made

this is a truly epic game!

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

Jeez people get over it

It happened 9 years ago

It's just a game like any other game in this site
if the plane was an alien ship and the towers were some sort of farm that needed to get destroyed, you would all be like 'rofllolz, I liek th1s game!one!kei!"

cool music, although I gotta admit it would be cool if you could chose between the WASD keys and the mouse movement (I'm much better at these type of games when I can use mah good ol' mouse)
that's the only suggestion I can give

Kevin responds:

It was only 12 years ago.

Hurdle Turtle: Flash! Hurdle Turtle: Flash!

nice

at first when I started slow, I was like "maaaan, getting 300 is gonna be easy!"
but then he started speeding up XD

cool game yet it could use some variation with the obstacles (which basically have the same functions)
for example, the bars could be small ponds, electric wires etc and the walls could have been houses etc...
that way there is some variation between the design of the obstacles

also, but maybe this was done on purpose, I'm a big fan of random 'level ups' or health packages you come along the way
although the long respawn time kinda makes up for it so you can move to a safer spot instead of getting hit 2 times because the eyes can't keep up

all in all is the game well balanced :)

Holmfry responds:

Great review, thanks! I'm happy to hear you had fun! If you have an Xbox, you can check out that version, it has more levels with different zany obstacles :)

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

I loved the first game
simple, yet very addictive

the ending was a great suprise :D
going straight in my favs once again

I have to admit, I don't have any suggestions to make the game even better, it's at it's max now, keep up the good/entertaining work

Morplee Morplee

intense

but after 5 tries I was able to beat it
twas a fun game yet very challenging when you play it for a first time

a good tip is to work on several frames at the same time to avoid losing time if you're wrong in one of the other frames ;)

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Nooooooo

I got killed at 9997m XD

I guess I had 3 more meters to go?
anyways, it's a great mini-game
seems like most people forget what the meaning of a mini-game is nowadays, had fun playing this one

and homer ftw!

I wonder what happens when you reach the bottom, I guess Larry gets splattered? :p
I'll try again